Claim on extras
There are a range of options for when you need to make a claim with us:
- Claim on the go with the Latrobe Health app from your mobile phone or tablet – simply snap a picture of your receipt and we will put the money into your account within 48 hours.
- At the time of seeing your health practitioner and receiving your service, swipe your membership card and claim on the spot (with registered providers through HICAPS or HealthPoint).
- Submit a claim form by post, via email email@example.com or visit one of our branches and have your claim processed, the payment will be put into your bank account (no cash on premises). Branch locations
Need more information? See below.
Search for Latrobe Health Services in the App Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android) and start claiming on the go, track claims, check your benefits and limits, see your payment details, update your contact info and find a provider near you. Need some assistance in downloading our app?
- Open the Google Play store or App Store.
- Search for Latrobe Health and you should see us pop up. You’ll know it’s us if there’s a pink and purple heart with a white background. Download the app.
- Once your download is finished and the app is installed you will then need to log in. Use your Member number and the password you have setup with our online member services portal on the Latrobe website. (If you haven’t used the OMS portal before, you’ll need to set up an account before you can log into the app. Find out how to do this here.)
- You’re good to go!
To make a claim, sign in and select the person you are claiming for. At the bottom of the screen you should see a pink icon saying CLAIM. Click the icon and follow the prompts.
You can now enjoy fast and easy claiming on the go with our mobile app.
The following services are claimable via HICAPS or HealthPoint wit participating providers. Present your card to receive your benefit immediately.
- Speech therapy
- Chinese medicine
- Exercise Physiology
You may find the following types of services are not often claimable through HICAPS or HealthPoint, and therefore we recommend either using the mobile app, or completing a claim form and either posting it to us, visiting us in branch, or emailing your completed claim form.
- Eye therapy
- Heath screenings
- Mouth guards
- Occupational therapy
- Lymphoedema garments
- Home services/visiting nurse
- Preventive/health management appliances
It’s as simple as downloading our claim form, and sending it in to us in which ever way works best for you: via email, visiting a branch, or mailing it to us.
Tips to make your claims experience as smooth as possible:
- Complete claim form in full, including your current address and contact details
- Benefits are paid directly into your account, please complete details on the claim form
- Sign the claim form and post to Reply Paid 41, Morwell VIC 3840 to avoid delays in processing.
Prior to commencing a course of treatment, please contact our Member Service Centre to ensure you are covered and that your provider is registered.
When submitting a claim, what details do I require from the provider?
Benefits can only be paid on original accounts and receipts. All accounts must show:
- Date(s) of service
- Type of service
- Patient name
- Provider name and address on official letterhead
- Provider number
If your provider does not supply an account with all of the above details a benefit cannot be paid.
How long do I have to make a claim?
Claims must be made within two years of the date of service. We recommend that you submit all claims as soon as you’re able after the service is provided.