I need to make a claim, but I am unsure what to do?
Here are some valuable tips on what to do, ensuring that your claims experience doesn’t become a daunting task.
- A claim form should be completed in full, including your current address and contact details, and we require you to sign the claim form.
- Claims can only be processed directly into your bank account, please ensure you have completed these details on the claim form.
- You can email your claim form and invoice and/or receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid delays in processing, or you can post to Reply Paid 41, Morwell VIC 3840.
What details do I require from the provider?
Benefits can only be paid on original accounts and receipts.
All accounts must show:
- Date(s) of service
- Type of service
- Patient name
- Provider name and address on official letterhead
- Provider number
- If your provider does not supply you with an account with all of the above details a benefit cannot be paid.
How long do I have to make a claim?
If claims are not made within two years of the date of service, benefits are not payable. We recommend that you submit all claims as soon as practicable after the service is provided.
How do I claim electronically?
Download the mobile app and claim on the go!
Search for Latrobe Health Services in the Apple Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android) and start claiming on the go, track claims, check your benefits and limits, see your payment details, update your contact info and find a provider near you.
The following services are claimable via HICAPS or HealthPoint with participating providers. Check with your provider and present your card to claim your benefit immediately.
- Chinese medicine
- Exercise physiology
- Occupational therapy
- Group physiotherapy
- Hydrotherapy consultations
- Speech therapy