I need to make a claim, but I am unsure what to do?
Here are some valuable tips on what to do, ensuring that your claims experience doesn’t become a daunting task.
- A claim form should be completed in full, including your current address and contact details
- If you would like benefits paid directly into your account, please complete on the claim form
- Sign the claim form and post to Reply Paid 41, Morwell VIC 3840 to avoid delays in processing
What details do I require from the provider?
Benefits can only be paid on original accounts and receipts.
All accounts must show:
- Date(s) of service
- Type of service
- Patient name
- Provider name and address on official letterhead
- Provider number
- If your provider does not supply you with an account with all of the above details a benefit cannot be paid.
How long do I have to make a claim?
If claims are not made within two years of the date of service, benefits are not payable. We recommend that you submit all claims as soon as practicable after the service is provided.
How do I claim electronically?
The following services are claimable via HICAPS or HealthPoint with participating providers. Check with your provider and present your card to claim your benefit immediately.
- Speech Therapy
How do I claim directly with Latrobe?
The following services can be claimed at any Latrobe branch or by mailing all the necessary documentation to us.
- Eye Therapy
- Heath Screenings
- Mouth Guard
- Occupational Therapy
- Lymphoedemia Garments
- Home Services/Visiting Nurse
- Preventive/Health Management Appliances
Prior to commencing a course of treatment please contact our Member Service Centre to ensure you are covered and that your provider is registered.
Download a Latrobe Member Claim Form.