Making a claim
There are several options for making a claim on your Extras membership.
- Claim on the spot - swipe your membership card at the time of receiving your treatment with registered providers.
- Claim on the go with the Latrobe Health app from your mobile phone or tablet.
- Submit a claim form by post, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our branches.
Tips on what to do
- A claim form should be completed in full, including your current address and contact details
- If you would like benefits paid directly into your account, please complete on the claim form
- Sign the Claim Form and post to Reply Paid 41, Morwell VIC 3840 to avoid delays in processing.
What details do I require from the provider?
Benefits can only be paid on original accounts and receipts.
All accounts must show:
- Date(s) of service
- Type of service
- Patient name
- Provider name and address on official letterhead
- Provider number
If your provider does not supply you with an account with all of the above details a benefit cannot be paid.
How long do I have to make a claim?
If claims are not made within two years of the date of service, benefits are not payable. We recommend that you submit all claims as soon as practicable after the service is provided.
Claim on the spot
The following services are claimable via HICAPS or HealthPoint with participating providers. Check with your provider and present your card to claim your benefit immediately.
- Chinese medicine
- Exercise physiology
- Occupational therapy
- Group physiotherapy
- Hydrotherapy consultations
- Speech therapy
Claim on the go
Search for Latrobe Health Services in the Apple Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android) and start claiming on the go, track claims, check your benefits and limits, see your payment details, update your contact info and find a provider near you.
Claim directly with Latrobe
You can make a claim at any Latrobe branch or by mailing all the necessary documentation to us.
Prior to commencing a course of treatment please contact our Member Service Centre to ensure you are covered and that your provider is registered.
Download a Latrobe Member Claim Form.