Easy extras-claiming options
There are several options for making a claim on your extras membership.
- Claim on the go with the Latrobe Health app from your mobile phone or tablet – simply snap a picture of your receipt and we will put the money into your account.
- Claim on the spot - swipe your membership card at the time of receiving your treatment with registered providers.
- Submit a claim form by post, via email email@example.com or visit one of our branches - the payment will be put into your bank account.
Need more information? See below.
Claim on the go
Search for Latrobe Health Services in the Apple Store (iOS) or Google Play Store (Android) and start claiming on the go, track claims, check your benefits and limits, see your payment details, update your contact info and find a provider near you.
Claim on the spot
The following services are claimable via HICAPS or HealthPoint with participating providers. Check with your provider and present your card to claim your benefit immediately.
- Speech therapy
- Chinese medicine
- Exercise Physiology
You may find the following services are not often claimable through HICAPS or HealthPoint, and therefore we recommend either using the mobile app, or completing a claim form and either posting it to us, visiting us in branch, or emailing your completed claim form.
- Eye therapy
- Heath screenings
- Mouth guards
- Occupational therapy
- Lymphoedema garments
- Home services/visiting nurse
- Preventive/health management appliances
Claim directly with Latrobe
You can make a claim at any Latrobe branch or by mailing all the necessary documentation to us.
- A claim form should be completed in full, including your current address and contact details.
- Sign the claim form and post with your original receipt to Reply Paid 41, Morwell VIC 3840.
- Benefits are paid directly into your account.
What details do I require from the provider?
All accounts must show:
- Date(s) of service
- Type of service
- Patient name
- Provider name and address on official letterhead
- Provider number
If your provider does not supply you with an account with all of the above details a benefit cannot be paid.
How long do I have to make a claim?
If claims are not made within two years of the date of service, benefits are not payable. We recommend that you submit all claims as soon as practicable after the service is provided.