Core Families Extras
Great value extras cover for a range of must have services providing the peace of mind that growing and active families need.
All the standard extras, such as general and major dental, and allied health services, plus
- 1 free dental examination, scale and clean and fluoride treatment per person annually
- Nutrition/ dietetics*, psychology, exercise physiology, antenatal/ postnatal classes, speech therapy
- Health appliances including asthma spacers, nebulisers, peak flow metres, crutches and cam boots
- Loyalty bonus for those who pair this cover with hospital cover
- Unlimited emergency ambulance transports.
Find out all the details and benefit limits for Core Families Extras at Latrobe.
What you're covered for
Periodic oral exams, scale and clean, fluoride treatments, adhesive restoration (filling 1 surface), xrays, simple tooth extraction and mouthguard.
Spectacles and repairs, contact lenses and prescription sunglasses
Includes cover for exercise physiology, antenatal and post natal classes, acupuncture, myotherapy, osteopathy, psychology, chiropractic and massage (with registered provider).
Includes cover for emergency ambulance (unlimited emergency ambulance transports), crutches, braces (knee), splint (finger, hand, wrist, arm, elbow), cam boot, nebulisers, asthma spacers, and peak flow meters.
Waiting periods may apply.