Latrobe Health Services is a regional employer with more than 90 employees. Our dedicated, loyal staff have deep industry knowledge and take pride in supporting our members to manage their health care.
Our staff work in a range of roles, including customer and member service, information technology, marketing, business development, project management, product development, finance, governance, risk, people and culture, property and facilities management, administration and data analysis.
Latrobe employees enjoy:
- Flexible working arrangements to support greater work-life balance
- Opportunities for career development, including leadership development programs and activities, coaching for managers and staff, and participatory performance planning
- Staff perks and incentives
- Regular health, wellbeing and social activities
- Charitable giving program
- Employee Assistance Program.
We seek talented, enthusiastic people who demonstrate care and leadership and who share our commitment to each other, our members and the community. Our employees are expected to demonstrate behaviours consistent with The Latrobe Way, a behavioural code that supports our organisational values:
- We display trust and respect always
- We focus on shared results
- We engage and empower
- We are accountable
- We create a positive work environment.
We are seeking an experienced accounting professional to join our Corporate Services team in a Project Accountant role.
The Project Accountant will be responsible for backfilling an existing maternity leave vacancy, with an opportunity to undertake project work implementing a new finance system for Latrobe. Other project work will focus on implementing continuous improvement that aims to create efficiencies and deliver improved internal and external stakeholder experience.
Flexible location and options for work
Full time – fixed term (12 months)
Download position description here.
Applications close midday Monday, 17 Augsut 2020.
Applications clearly responding to the key selection criteria and a current resume to be emailed to Kathleen Raymond at firstname.lastname@example.org.