Latrobe Health Services is a regional employer with more than 90 employees. Our dedicated, loyal staff have deep industry knowledge and take pride in supporting our members to manage their health care.
Our staff work across six sites - Moe, Newborough, Melbourne, Morwell, Traralgon and Bairnsdale – in a range of roles, including member service, information technology, marketing, business development, project management, product development, finance, administration, governance and data analysis.
Latrobe employees enjoy:
- Flexible working arrangements to support greater work-life balance
- Opportunities for career development, including our Emerging Leaders Program, coaching for managers and staff and participatory performance planning
- Staff perks and incentives
- Regular health, wellbeing and social activities
- Charitable giving program
- Employee Assistance Program.
We seek talented, enthusiastic people who demonstrate care and leadership and who share our commitment to each other, our members and the community. Our employees are expected to demonstrate behaviours consistent with The Latrobe Way, a behavioural code that supports our organisational values:
- We display trust and respect always
- We focus on shared results
- We engage and empower
- We are accountable
- We create a positive work environment.
There are no current vacancies.