Latrobe Health Services is a regional employer with more than 90 employees. Our dedicated, loyal staff have deep industry knowledge and take pride in supporting our members to manage their health care.
Our staff work in a range of roles, including customer and member service, information technology, marketing, business development, project management, product development, finance, governance, risk, people and culture, property and facilities management, administration and data analysis.
Latrobe employees enjoy:
- Flexible working arrangements to support greater work-life balance
- Opportunities for career development, including leadership development programs and activities, coaching for managers and staff, and participatory performance planning
- Staff perks and incentives
- Regular health, wellbeing and social activities
- Charitable giving program
- Employee Assistance Program.
We seek talented, enthusiastic people who demonstrate care and leadership and who share our commitment to each other, our members and the community. Our employees are expected to demonstrate behaviours consistent with The Latrobe Way, a behavioural code that supports our organisational values:
- We display trust and respect always
- We focus on shared results
- We engage and empower
- We are accountable
- We create a positive work environment.
PHI Product Lead
The Product Lead plays a key role in supporting the Head of Product and Innovation to deliver exceptional products and services that supports Latrobe’s growth strategy. The position will have a strong strategic focus, leveraging insights from data analytics to support product development, drive an understanding of product performance and lead to the introduction of innovative ideas which ultimately grow our member base.
Full time - permanent
Download position description here.
Applications close 12 November 2020.
Applications clearly responding to the key selection criteria and a current resume to be emailed to Nicole Krawczyk at email@example.com.
Customer Growth Agent
We are seeking dream teamers who will pride themselves on providing quality private health cover solutions to meet the needs of our new and existing members, positively influencing member retention and acquisition at every touch point. If you feel like this is something you would enjoy being a part of then please keep reading!
This full-time permanent opportunity will enable you to:
- Play a part in the culture creation of a fast paced and newly formed high performance team
- Provide exceptional experiences to our new and existing members
- Drive customer growth through tailored solutions to meet member needs
- Work from home! – with the flexibility of attending an office on a regular basis in Gippsland
- Develop your career in a supportive, diverse and inclusive organisation
- Live your best life with a healthy work life balance
Applications close 30 November 2020.
Cover letters which answer the questions below and include a current resume are to be emailed to Josh Breakwell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Do you have lead generation experience?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which Microsoft Office programs do you have experience with?
For enquiries about the role, please email email@example.com
Member Experience Consultants / Customer Service Agent (via SEEK)
We’re looking for enthusiastic people who are passionate about providing excellent customer service to join our kickass team. You will learn about the private health sector and why we are proud to work for a not for profit organisation which is focussed on providing quality products and services to our members and stakeholders - and gives back to the community!
Approaching all interactions with members with a curious mindset, empathy and strong desire to understand their needs, the role will focus on first contact resolution outcomes ensuring member needs are addressed appropriately and as quickly as possible.
Full and part time - permanent
Download position description here.
Applications which answer the following questions and include a current resume to be emailed to Nicole Krawczyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What would excite you about working for Latrobe Health Services?
- What’s your secret for providing exceptional customer service?
- How do you handle working in a fast-paced environment?