Latrobe Health Services is reopening three branches that were temporarily closed in March to safeguard members and staff from the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
With Coronavirus restrictions now easing, branches in Bairnsdale, Traralgon and Moe will be open from 10am to 3pm Monday to Friday from Monday 6 July 2020. However, we ask that you avoid visiting one of our branches if you are feeling unwell.
Unfortunately, due to some additional requirements needed to ensure health and safety of staff and members at our Morwell branch, this office will remain closed until further notice.
No cash transactions
Visitors to our branches will notice Latrobe has introduced some important changes to ensure staff and members’ health and safety.
These changes include EFT or credit card transactions only to minimise the risk of spreading the virus. This means payments by cash and cheques will no longer be accepted.
- Our staff will serve you from behind newly installed Perspex screens;
- Restrictions on the total number of members allowed in branch at any one time will apply;
- Guides to assist with social distancing will be visible – you will be asked to keep a minimum distance of 1.5m apart;
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and we ask you to follow other hygiene directives;
- We’ll be recording the details of all visitors to our branches for tracing purposes should it be required.
Making a claim
For those making claims, member benefits will now be paid via direct bank transfer. This means we will not be making cash or cheque payments for claims. Members will receive payments within two days of making their claim.
- Download our mobile app and submit your claim in a jiffy;
- Claim electronically via HICAPS or HealthPoint with your participating provider;
- Download a claim form and email or post your claim along with your original account or receipt.
Thanks to our Members
We’re grateful for your support and patience while we adjust to our new ways of working.
If you have any questions or would like further assistance, please contact 1300 362 144 or email us at email@example.com.