Latrobe Health Services is reopening three branches that were temporarily closed to safeguard members and staff from the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
With Coronavirus restrictions again easing, branches in Bairnsdale, Traralgon and Moe will be open from 10am to 3pm Monday to Friday from Monday 5 October 2020. However, we ask that you avoid visiting one of our branches if you are feeling unwell.
Unfortunately, due to some additional requirements needed to ensure health and safety of staff and members at our Morwell branch, this office will remain closed until further notice.
Safeguarding your health
You’ll notice we’ve introduced a number of changes to the way we work to safeguard the health and safety of our staff, members and the community.
- To minimise the risk of spreading the virus, Latrobe accepts in-branch payments via EFT or credit card only. For those making claims, member benefits are paid via direct bank transfer. This means payments by cash and cheque are no longer accepted and we do not pay claims with cash or cheques;
- Our staff will serve you from behind Perspex screens;
- Restrictions on the total number of members allowed in branch at any one time will apply;
- Guides to assist with social distancing will be visible – you will be asked to keep a minimum distance of 1.5m apart;
- Hand sanitiser will be provided and we ask you to follow other hygiene directives;
- We’ll be recording the details of all visitors to our branches for tracing purposes should it be required.
We ask for your full cooperation in adhering to these safety measures. Please stay at home and do not come into our branches if you are feeling unwell.
- Download our mobile app and submit your claim in a jiffy;
- Claim electronically via HICAPS or HealthPoint with your participating provider;
- Download a claim form and email or post your claim along with your original account or receipt.
Thanks to our members
We’re grateful for your support and patience during what has been a year none of us will forget.
If you have any questions or would like further assistance, please contact 1300 362 144 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.